Friday, January 1, 2016

Love Scenes from the movies



''Is it sinful if I go to a whore house ?''
I asked the boatswain
              [with the nickname "Mouse",

I had reached the age of seventeen
and I guess you understand
                                    [what Ι mean...

You know,
        [when I was in town,
often in my walks around
when I happened
                       [to walk by such a house, 
I was upset, nervous''.....
   [I will take care of this...replied Μouse...


Maracaibo, Venezuela was the next port..

At night, the boatswain and I 
                 [went to the place, "sell short"..

This was an enormous room open on the side.
Dozens of women,
          [blue-eyed, brown eyed and black-eyed
were defiantly calling to sailors... 
                                      [to offer sexual intercourse...

Inevitably, one of them led me to a room of course......

The only erotic experience I had was from film scenes
where they always have sex wearing trousers or jeans.
                   

So I really was surprised when a girl asked me
to take off my trousers...
        [and with a little haste I said, "I don't agree !".

_____________________________________________

*Extract from "The Broken Mooring Line", an experiential
poetic work // page c57// e-mail: pmataragas@yahoo.com //
Texts and Narration: Odysseus Heavilayias - ROTTERDAM //
Language adjustments and text adaptation: Kellene G Safis - CHICAGO//
Digital adaptation and text editing: Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga - PIRAEUS//

______________________________________________________________




  the tales of a greek sailor  




No comments:

Post a Comment